Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About the MySpace

Originally posted: April 7, 2007 - Saturday

The reason I made this fan space in the first place was coz I couldn't find one and when I do something I try and do it to the best of my ability... I've been trying to keep the songs mixed if you will, trying to put up some songs more on the rock side and some more on the folk music side and some in between. I kinda figured I'd try and put up songs that will attract new people. And I've been informed through lots of messages, that it's working.. sadly not all of these people have put in a request, but at least they've told me "they have bought the albums" or "are going to buy the albums" ... So I guess this little site is helping out in at least a little way।
To be updated...
I know there aren't that much info on here, believe me it's not that easy to find articles and such at least not when your living in Scandinavia and don't know the names of all the local US and UK newspapers॥ not everything shows up on Google, msn and yahoo.. This space started as a little thing that was just for fun, it's still mostly fun.. only it's getting really hard finding anything "new" to add, and the things on here are already on every Springsteen or E-Street related site out there lol.. It would be really cool to be able to make this space the first place to look for new info and updates... That would most likely never happen :o/ , but I will try and collect all the news and facts as best i can and put it up for you। Please keep in mind I do have other things I need to do, after all this is just a little fan space :o)


2। September 2007।

A little update, this space has grown beyond my ability to keep up with everything new. I wish I had more time to brows the web for info, but I don't. I have the myspace up on the computer and when ever I got 5 minutes I sit down and try to read messages and get back to as many as I can. And trying to brows through the headlines on the web LOL.
Thank you for all you support :o)
JT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping the space running JT. Keep up the great work.